Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NEW AND FREAKING SWEET WEBSITE FOR NEW YORK ARTIST MICHAEL KULICK

-----> Virtual Tour of Michael Kulick's Artwork CHECK THIS OUT!

This is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. I heard my cousin, Mike Kulick, talking to me for some time now about this guy who was making this incredible website for him. It's a virtual gallery of his artwork, paintings, drawings, you name it. You enter the site like a museum and use the "Tour Left" and "Tour Right" buttons on the bottom to browse through his work. There are buttons to take closer looks at the pieces and even a virtual elevator to take you to another floor in the Michael Kulick virtual museum. You have to play around with it to get a good feel but it's amazing. Granted I have seen all of these pieces in person but being away at school, it's like walking through my house. I'm stoked!

------> VIRTUAL GALLERY CHECK IT OUT! AGAIN!

                                          Portrait of Rembranbt by Michael Kulick
                                                                 4ft x 3ft oil on canvas


4ft x 4ft oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment